Sunday, February 23, 2014

The 2015 Ford F-150

Being the car enthusiast that I am I usually spend a couple of hours a week reading articles about what is to come in the next couple of years. I haven't been keeping up lately so I thought I would take a look at the new Ford F-150 coming out in 2015. It was revealed this past January at Detroit's very own Auto Show. I am always very interested to see how they can improve vehicles in the future years to come. After reading up on it I have learned that Americas number one truck will soon be made with an aluminum body. It is said that this will improve fuel economy and the money you spend at the pump each week. Also, Ford is starting to see a want for the EcoBoost V6 motor that was released in the 2014 edition.

"About 40% of F-150 buyers are already choosing a more fuel efficient V6 engine, rather than the traditional V8, according to Ford."

Read more : Ford unveils all-new F-150 in Detroit 


1 comment:

  1. Fuel economy is becoming a larger and larger deciding factor when purchasing a vehicle. As the prices at the pump increase, people are looking to pinch every penny from their dollar that they can.

    I have never owned a truck, but as of the past 6 months or so (basically after buying a house), I have been highly considering one. My issue was that if you do not buy one that is from the past 2-3 years, your fuel economy really suffers.

    It is nice to see that there are more and more options coming out now for fuel economic trucks that are not the size of volkswagon beatles!

    ReplyDelete